DMCA of Theme Submit
ThemeSubmit.com is a 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to notices of infringement and take appropriate action in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material is posted on ThemeSubmit.com, or if a hyperlink to your copyrighted material is returned through the Google search engine and you want this material removed from this site, a written communication detailing the information listed in the following section You need to provide. Please be aware that if you misrepresent information that infringes your copyright, you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees). First, talk to a lawyer for legal advice on this matter.
- If the claim of copyright infringement should include the following elements / segments:
• Provide proof of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right to be allegedly infringed.
• Provide enough contact information so we can contact you. You must also enter a valid email address.
• You must identify the infringing work in sufficient detail with at least one search term appearing in the search results on ThemeSubmit.com.
• A statement in good faith that the use of the material in such a way as to complain by the complaining party is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement by the complaining party that it is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a proprietary right that is allegedly infringed, provided that the information provided in the complaint is accurate and subject to penalty of perjury.
Send an infringement notice to this address via email ([email protected]) or contact form Below.
It can take up to a week to receive an email response. If you send us your complaint by e-mail to another party, such as an Internet Service Provider (ISP), your request may not be processed quickly and your response may be delayed due to improper filing of your complaint. Title DMCA Report.