Download Free Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer V3.16.15
Download Free Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer This plug-in adds several premium elements of Visual Composer over the built-in items provided by WPBakery. Every element of the package is built with a simple purpose to give maximum attention to detail and to provide the ultimate experience. We have spent a lot of time and care to make sure that all elements are flexible enough to open up endless possibilities while maintaining simplicity in the core.
This plug-in is an add-on to Visual Composer Page Builder.
Add-on Elements –
Icon – Use this element to integrate a simple icon (two types of fonts and images) into your page and use it as you wish. Or take advantage of the Visual Composer grid and display a list of logos for customers, partners, sponsors, and more.
Info Box – Probably the most popular trend. The Info Box helps your website really highlight what you are offering.
Information List – Is the traditional HTML list boring? This element simply re-imagines the list. Take advantage of cool designs to show off your process, or highlight your most popular / related products, services, and features.
Flip Box – This element combines the functions of the “Info Box” and “Call to Action” blocks. On the front, it will look like a normal info box. When a visitor points to a block, they switch to a cool CSS3 effect and receive a call with a call-to-action section.
Counter – Want to display other numerical statistics with milestones, achievements, and animation figures? This element will help!
Interactive Banners – Image banners can be used multiple times because they are a very convenient and straightforward way to accurately convey messages. This element displays image blocks nicely & interactively.
Modal Pop-up Box – This is one of the very useful elements available on any website. Create a modal pop-up box and easily include what you want inside the pop-up box via the WYSIWYG editor.
Expandable Google Maps – Visual Composer ships with Google Maps elements by default. However, Google’s Extended Googles Maps component uses the latest APIs so you can do more. Upload marker images, customize HTML in the map info box, and control everything with maps.
3.16.15 – August – 2017
– Improvements: Flipbox now has a tag option in its title.
– Improvement: Added iHover style.
– Correction: The location of the information list icon in the RTL should not be changed.
– Fix: A nice text slide-up effect does not work on the Advanced tab.
– Fix: Advanced Carousel Dot Search Color option does not work.
– Edit: Double button that collapses in expandable section.
– Fix: Fixed carousel loading problem in tab.
– Fix: Interactive banner-2 title alignment issue.
– Fix: iHover style does not work in Internet Explorer.
220.127.116.11 – August – November 2017
– Correction: The element is converted into a text block.
3.16.14 – August 1 – 2017
– Enhancements: Added the div, paragraph, and span tag options with a title tag for title in the module.
– Improved: Interactive banner added title tag option.
– Improvements: Added iHover – title tag option.
– Improvements: Plugin image compression.
– Fix: Timeline issue with link.
– Correction: Problem with aligning the info box with the right icon with title.
– Fix: Double-button font size and row height options do not work.
– Fix: Hotspot RTL compatibility.
– Fix: Icon tooltip text does not work.
– Fix: A fatal error occurred in the redeclaration class of the module.
– Fix: Advanced tab scrolling issue while clicking tabs.
July 18, 2017 – Version 3.16.13
– Improvements: Optimize all plugin code.
– Improvement: Provides a filter for topic authors who disable the enqueing google font in the front end.
– Fix: Flip box flip does not work on some websites.
May 4, 2017 – Version 3.16.12
– Fix: PHP warnings appearing on the front end in some users’ font managers.
April 11, 2017 – Version 3.16.10
– Fix: Google Fonts Manager loads fonts in preview instead of https.
– EDIT: Google font URL will return 404 if the generated URL contains the ‘|’ character.
– Fix: Disable time difference not working on mobile option.
– Edit: a list of information sorted next to each other instead of the list of information under another 2017