Mailchimp is a popular email marketing service that offers customers a variety of features and plans. However, writing this Mailchimp alternative article to help you find the right email marketing provider for your business is not for everyone.
We offer five alternatives overall. Features, price or differences between:
- Constant Contact
Sendinblue Small Business As a complete sales and marketing toolbox for Whether you grow your business, engage your audience, gather leads, or sell products and services, Sendinblue can help you achieve these goals. Currently offering marketing tools to more than 80,000 companies worldwide, Sendinblue is probably the closest product to Mailchimp in terms of features and functionality offered.
I wrote a detailed review of Sendinblue if you want to get more information. Our Direct Experience ( We use it here at ThemeIsle )
Sendinblue Key Features
- Communication – Engage your audience by sending the right message at the right time at one of the following: . Email or SMS. Sendinblue allows you to add chat capabilities to your website to connect with your customers in real time.
- Social Media Campaign – With Sendinblue you can control your social media to reach new customers with ads or reconnect with customers who have already shown interest in your product or service. Retargeting advertising campaigns that set up Facebook ads within the Sendinblue dashboard and show ads to website visitors when visiting other sites
- Analytics – Sendinblue offers a variety of analytics, including: . Detailed email campaign reporting, email hit mapping, A / B testing, and more. These features will help you determine the success of your marketing and email campaigns and inform your future strategy.
Sendinblue offers a limited free plan that is more generous than Mailchimp's free plan. Mailchimp's free plan allows you to send 10,000 emails to up to 2,000 contacts per month, while Sendinblue allows you to send 300 emails per day to unlimited contacts .
|Restrictions||Sendinblue Free||Mailchimp Free  Monthly Email||~ 9,000||10,000|
Sendinblue has several We offer premium plans…
- Lite ($ 25 per month) – Unlimited contacts and up to 40,000 emails per month.
- Required ($ 39 per month) – Unlimited contacts and up to 60,000 emails per month.
- Premium ($ 66 a month) – Unlimited contacts and up to 120,000 emails per month.
- Enterprise (custom plan)
Each package offers a variety of features, so check if Sendinblue pays attention
Why choose Sendinblue instead of Mailchimp?
Al Sendinblue's functionality is similar to that of Mailchimp, but there are important differences in the packages provided. The advantage of choosing Sendinblue instead of Mailchimp is that there is no limit to the number of contacts in your mail list.
SendinBlue allows you to have an unlimited number of contacts on your mailing list, whether you have a premium custom Enterprise plan or a free platform. In contrast, every Mailchimp plan limits the number of contacts that can be included in a mailing list. Due to this, SendinBlue is one of the best Mailchimp alternatives for those who have a big email list or are concerned about getting a disadvantage by quickly expanding their email list.
The second in this list of Mailchimp alternatives is ConvertKit. This email marketing provider is created for entrepreneurs and small businesses. So if you're a blogger, YouTuber, course creator, photographer or any other type of creative, ConvertKit may be the right platform for you.
Key Features of ConvertKit
- Forms and Landing Pages – ConvertKit is a form and landing page template selection template that is customizable so that everything displayed on your website matches your style and branding. Then easily include a form on your website or set up a standalone landing page.
- Mail list configuration – As your mail list grows, you can configure your mail list based on user activity. Site, interests, location, etc. To do this, add tags to each subscriber, then group individuals into segments based on these tags. You can then exclude segments to prevent sending specific emails to specific groups or receiving irrelevant emails.
- Visual Workflow – Visually build automated workflows and personalized funnels so your email subscribers receive the right content at the right time.
ConvertKit has no free options and has several premium options. Premium plans are as follows…
- $ 29 a month – 0-1k subscribers and unlimited email.
- $ 49 per month – 1-3k subscribers and unlimited emails.  $ 79 per month – Subscribers 3-5k and unlimited emails.
Each plan includes all the features of ConvertKit. The only difference between the packages is the number of contacts in the mailing list. ConvertKit will also create customized plans for users with more than 5k subscribers.
Why choose ConvertKit instead of Mailchimp?
ConvertKit's main selling point is its user-friendly interface. The simple interface allows you to easily group contact lists, visually create automated workflows, design email sequences, etc. Mailchimp, by comparison, includes features, but many of these features are not easy to navigate and are not considered intuitive. If you are looking for a product that is easy to use, use ConvertKit.
Constant Contacts is another powerful email marketing provider full of useful email tools. Grow your email list and market your business. It is part of Endurance International Group, the same company behind popular web hosts like Bluehost and HostGator.
Constant contact features
- Drag and drop editor and templates – Choose from highly optimized choices. Locate the email template, and then use the Constant Contact drag-and-drop editor to customize the template to suit your needs. In any industry, you will find attractive and professional templates that will help you connect with your subscribers and achieve your business goals.
- Automated Tool – Set up email automation, including sending greeting emails to new subscribers. Send specific email series to contacts based on where you clicked on the site and automatically resend them to someone who hasn't opened the email.
- Tracking Email Marketing Conversions in Real Time – Constant Contact Offers Real-Time Reporting Tools
Constant Contact offers two premium plans, but no free options.
- Email ($ 20 per month) – Up to 500 contacts and unlimited email.
- Email Plus ($ 45 per month) – Up to 500 contacts and unlimited email.
For over 500 email lists, the price will rise according to the number of contacts you have. Both plans include different features, so look for the services you get before you buy.
Why choose Constant Contact via Mailchimp?
Constant Contact is a premium product and support options reflect that. Whichever plan you choose, Constant Contact gives you access to all of the support below…
- Video Tutorials
- Phone Support
- Live Chat
- Community Forums
- Twitter Support [EducationEvent
Mailchimp provides valuable technical resources and email support. However, live chat and phone support are only available on top-level premium plans. So if you need 24×7 support, Constant Contact can be your email marketing provider.
ActiveCampaign is one of the best Mailchimp alternatives for large teams. This marketing provider is dedicated to automating email, sales and other marketing campaigns. Ideal for marketing, sales and customer service teams, ActiveCampaign helps you achieve your goals.
ActiveCampaign Key Features
ActiveCampaign Key Features include …
- Integration – ActiveCampaign is integrated with more than 250 WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify, Facebook and Zapier App. This integration allows you to optimize and streamline your workflow.
- Personalized Email – Create personalized and relevant email using data from integrated applications. Use information such as name, location, previous purchases and behavior on the site to ensure that emails communicate with customers and link back to your website.
- Sales Automation – Automate and track sales funnels. Track the number of leads in CRM, the performance of individual members of your sales team, and more.
ActiveCampaign does not offer a free version, but you can choose from 4 premium plans. . …
- Lite ($ 9 per month) – Unlimited emails with up to 500 contacts.
- Plus ($ 49 per month) – Up to 500 contacts and unlimited emails.
- Full Text ($ 129 per month) – Unlimited emails with up to 500 contacts.
- Businesses ($ 229 per month) – Up to 500 contacts and unlimited emails
Each plan offers a variety of features, so do your research to find the right package for your business before signing up . For more than 500 email lists, the price goes up based on the number of contacts.
Why choose ActiveCampaign instead of Mailchimp?
Platforms accessible across the team (sales, customer service or marketing teams – consider ActiveCampaign implementations. Plus and Professional plans offer 25 and 50 users per plan. Conversely, Mailchimp's mid-range plan is 3 Allow only ~ 5 users, which makes ActiveCampaign a much better option for those looking for team tools
Omnisend is a popular and growing company for established companies E-commerce marketing provider, one of the best Mailchimp alternatives for e-commerce stores Trusted by more than 50,000 marketers from over 130 countries, Omnisend currently sends more than 10 million emails daily
Omnisend's main Features
Ominsend has a clear e-commerce customer-centric target To help you interact with and sell your products 19659003] E-Commerce Marketing – Access a variety of e-commerce marketing tools designed to expand your online store and customer base: WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, Enjoy the benefits of eCommerce email templates, auto-abandon shopping cart emails, and eCommerce integration, including BigCommerce, etc.
Ominsend offers free plans and a variety of plans. Premium package.
The free plan allows you to send up to 15,000 emails per month ( up to 2,000 emails per day ).
The premium plan then looks like this:
- Standard ($ 16 per month) – Up to 500 subscribers and 15,000 emails per month.
- Pro ($ 199 per month) – unlimited emails with up to 9,000 subscribers.
- Businesses ($ 2,000 per month) – Unlimited subscribers and email.
Depending on the plan you have selected, you can access various features. If you want to keep a specific plan but your email list is larger than the amount you set, Omnisend will raise the price based on how many contacts you have.
Why choose Omnisend instead of Mailchimp?
It was created around e-commerce. Email and form templates, email ordering, and integration are all designed with e-commerce stores in mind. So if you are running an e-commerce business and looking for a tool to drive store sales, Ominsend is a marketing platform.
Final Thoughts on Mailchimp Alternatives
These Mailchimp alternatives are all great options and offer. Various features and functions. Carefully consider the e-mail marketing provider's business requirements, and then make selections based on those criteria.
If you are looking for the best full Mailchimp alternative, Sendinblue is recommended due to its in-depth features and more. Generous free plan. Sendinblue is the tool I actually use here on ThemeIsle. Find out more about why we like it.
Select an email marketing provider to send email. To be more effective, check out the following three posts.