WooCommerce and WordPress Category Controllers – AddOn is a WordPress plugin WooCommerce and WordPress categories. RulesEngine Platform Plugin is required for WooCommerce and WPress Category Controller.
If you do not have the RulesEngine platform plugin, please download the full version of this plugin from .
Using a category controller, several important use cases can solve the following simple and complex use cases.
Simple user experience:
Show or hide WooCommerce and WordPress categories by user profile (user ID, email, registered date)
Show or hide WooCommerce and WordPress categories by user role
Show or hide WooCommerce and WordPress categories with location information
Show or hide WooCommerce and WordPress categories
Show or hide WooCommerce and WordPress categories based on request URL
WooCommerce and WordPress categories show, hide, date, time, month and day
Show or hide WooCommerce and WordPress categories. It is very useful to hide unwanted categories based on the selected category. Example: If a user chooses a mobile parent category using category rules, they can hide all irrelevant categories, such as laptops, TVs, and so on.
Show or hide WooCommerce and WordPress categories for tablets
Show or hide WooCommerce and WordPress categories for phones
Exclude hidden category products from search.
Analysis to help you understand site users based on the requested country
Complex use cases:
Use the following to define complex rules: Logical & quot; and & quot; or & quot; and & quot;
WooCommerce category by user role, by location
WooCommerce category by user role, by geographic location
WooCommerce category by user role, geolocation and date and time
WooCommerce category, location information, And time WooCommerce category by user role, location, device or request URL and date and time …
Using rule engine platform Dynamic hook Use to access the state of a logical rule.
RulesEngine :: is_rule_valid ("rule name"),
User-friendly, easy-to-use Ajax interface
Reduces development effort and makes maintenance easier.
Enables or disables parent rules (logical rules) and child rules (pages, publications, theme rules, and so on).
Version 1.02 – January 18, 2018 (Version Reset)
This release disables all corresponding child rules when the parent rule is disabled. New features are included below.
1. The setup menu is divided into global settings and site settings.
2.Show categories are based on zip codes.
3.Show categories in WordPress tags.
4.Show categories for Wu Tag and Wu Attributes.
5.UI facial plastic surgery.
6. Bug fixes.
Note: This version of the plugin does not support upgrading from an existing plugin. I reset the version number of the plugin to 1.02 so that the version number is compatible with other add-ons.
WooCommerce and WP Category Controller v2.3 – March 26, 2016
1. Suggested URLs: Use request sources to control categories. Suggested URLs can also use third-party referral URLs.
2. Evaluation type: At least one rule evaluation feature has been added to the logical rule. This is useful if you want to perform a redirect even if the customer is satisfied with the rule more than once.
3. Automatic rule refresh: You do not need to clear your browser cache after adding or updating a rule. Updated rules affect browser refresh.
4. Performance enhancements: This version includes important fixes that evaluate all dynamic conditions at once to improve the overall performance of the plugin.
5. Improved analysis now includes different types of charts and search options.
6. Support WordPress 4.4 or later version.
WooCommerce and WP Category Controller v2.0 – February 3, 2016
WooCommerce and WP Category Controller v1.0 – October 23, 2015