Google Forms provides a great way to communicate with your customers and readers by requesting feedback and providing a way to reach people. That's why we want to show you how to embed Google Forms in WordPress.
Overall, Google Forms has a beautiful interface and a streamlined solution for collecting user responses. Also, you don't have to worry about anything else that the plugin doesn't work or might damage your brand.
Continue reading to learn more about including Google Forms in WordPress.
What are the benefits of using Google Forms? ?
Google Forms is another free tool from Google.
You can use this form to collect responses from that form.
But there's a bit more to Google Forms that might be helpful. Business online.
For example, Google Forms supports all of the following:
It's good news that it works better with Google News than Google Drive. If you already have an account or are familiar with Google Drive, all your Google forms will be saved to Drive later.
Saving a form in Google Drive has the following advantages:
- You should press the save button while filling out the form.
- It's easy for your team to work because others can see changes made by other members.
- You can access other collaboration tools, such as comments.
- Unless you need more storage space, you usually have a neat storage space that you don't have to pay for.
- Google Forms creates links so you can easily share your form with others.
Design, Statistics, and More
Another reason to consider Google Forms is because there are too many pre-built templates. This not only speeds up the creation process, but also has some great settings for customizing the form for your brand.
For branding, many companies know that templates are enough to match colors. Just upload your logo. Google Forms then automatically adjusts the color to match the color of the logo.
Also, every form you create looks great on mobile. The responsive nature of the form means that the form can be filled out on small devices and users can submit from mobile phones and tablets.
Lastly, Google Forms displays statistics on the backend to understand the following factors:
- Number of people responding to your questionnaire.
- An answer chosen by the user.
- What are the statistics for the entire form and individual questions? You can also check out some charts for more visual analysis
Why include Google Forms in WordPress
What are you trying to do with Google Forms and what about Google? Do you have better form than other alternatives?
You should consider the following situations and advantages.
- Google forms may have an advantage over form plugins because they receive an option to save the form in Google Drive.  You can share any form via link.
- You do not need to add additional plugins to your site. This is good for site speed and security.
- All forms have full control over who will collaborate. Some plugins do not have powerful collaboration options.
- Branding through Google Forms is much better than some plugins.
- The interface is easy to use.
- For social media, website, or email marketing, all responses are stored in a convenient location.
How to Include a Google Form in WordPress
Now that you've seen how impressive this simple form tool is, learn how to continue reading. Embed Google Forms in WordPress.
Note: You need a Google Account to use Google Forms. So please log in to your current account or create a new account.
Step 1: Create a form
To get started, click this link to go directly to the Google Forms dashboard.
Page for starting with a blank form or selecting a template. In this tutorial, we are using a customer feedback template, but feel free to comment from the start.
If you don't select a template, you'll be prompted to enter a title and description.
You can edit this pre-populated question to match your brand.
The modules on the right have the following options.
- Add new question
- Import question
- Change title and description
- Add image or video  Add section.
& # 39; Drop down & # 39; or & # 39; Multiple choices & # 39; There is a drop down button to select a question. ”
Step 2: Generating Source Code
After configuring the form, you can add the source code to include You need to generate code.
Click the Send button to access the embedded code. Settings If you have not yet explored the area, you must do so before generating the embed code .
Click the Send button to see some other options for sharing your form. Click the < > tab to access the source code.
To change the size of the form, change the format, if necessary, to the 590 width and height fields. You can edit them ( to see how the forms look on the site and edit them later ). Then click the Copy link to copy the Google Forms embed code.
Step 3: Add Google Forms embed code to WordPress
Open WordPress editor to add Google Forms code to WordPress.
Add a new custom HTML block after:
Google Paste the form embed code into the HTML area. Then save or publish the page.
You can now view the form. Congratulations!
If you don't like the form, always go back and change the color and / or size. For example, if you look at the screenshot above, it makes sense to make the form a bit wider so that the spacing is reduced.
Are you ready to embed a Google Form in WordPress?
Google does a great job The tool is simple and powerful, and Google Surveys is no exception. If you want to fill out a survey, quiz, or contact form, we recommend using Google Forms. If you're looking for another way to connect with visitors and gather feedback like this, you may want to check out a tutorial on how to set up a WordPress survey or create an interactive WordPress quiz.
Finally if you have any questions about how to include a Google form in WordPress