Are you wondering how to run a raffle? RafflePress boasts of being the best WordPress draw add-on on the market. In this review, we will analyze the RafflePress plugin and its features to find out if it is the most powerful and easy-to-use WordPress quiz add-on.
RafflePress is a new WordPress gift plugin in the market that facilitates the completion of a successful online contest. The RafflePress team noticed that most of WordPress's giveaways were swollen, buggy, slow and hard to use. Therefore, they created RafflePress with the aim of providing a free add-on that is powerful and easy to use.
RafflePress is an official add-on verified by WPBeginner and comes from the creator of the Coming Soon Page add-on from SeedProd. In 2018, SeedProd joined Awesome Motive Inc., the company behind the popular add-ons such as OptinMonster, WPForms and MonsterInsights.
Why should you organize a raffle with RafflePress?
If you're wondering why you should create a sweepstakes contest, let's look at some of the benefits:
1. Increase website traffic
Conducting an online contest is an excellent one way to attract more traffic to your website. RafflePress offers an integrated viral exchange that rewards users with bonus tickets if they refer a friend or share their gift on social networks.
2. Grow your email list
By running a raffle, you can request users to register on their email list to receive entries for their contest. People will rush to become a subscriber to have the opportunity to win your contest.
3. Increase followers on social networks
You can also allow users to follow you on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and more in exchange for bonus entries for your draw, which can quickly increase your followers in social networks.
4. Generate leads and sales
Executing a successful raffle can even help you generate leads and more specific sales. Because a viral raffle increases your brand awareness, it will introduce more people to your business and what it has to offer.
For example, KnivesShipFree.com ran a successful contest that increased its income by more than $ 10,000.
Review of RafflePress: Overview of features
RafflePress offers everything you need to run an online sweepstakes easily and successfully. Let's take a quick look at some of its featured features:
- Drag and Drop Giveaway Builder – The RafflePress Drag and drop Giveaway Builder allows you to create a sweepstakes campaign in minutes, without touching a line of code.
- Preconfigured lottery templates – Offer predefined draw templates to help you reach your goals, whether to get more email subscribers, followers, etc.
- Responsive, Mobile Friendly – The RafflePress giveaway widget is 100% responsive, so it will look great on desktop computers, tablets and mobile devices.
- Refer a friend – You can create viral gifts and spread the word quickly with the RafflePress function Refer a friend.
- Social network integrations – The addon facilitates the growth of your followers on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and more.
- Fraud protection and 1-click entry : 1-click entry makes it easier for users to enter their contest and eliminate fraud entries.
- Marketing and CRM Integrations – RafflePress integrates seamlessly with many of the best email and CRM marketing services.
- Giveaway landing page – A "distraction-free" landing page will help you get more tickets for your gift
- Track and redirect – Use the successful track and redirect function to achieve your conversion goals.
As you can see, RafflePress offers a ton of features to help you create the most successful gifts. Now, let's take a look at how easy it is to create a viral gift with RafflePress.
Review of RafflePress: the easiest way to create a viral draw
RafflePress is designed with ease of use in mind. So, if you think that creating a draw will be difficult, it is not.
Let's review how to run a raffle with RafflePress.
After installing and activating RafflePress, as well as validating your license key, you can start building your first raffle.
Click on the RafflePress icon in your WordPress panel, which will take you to a new window. Click Add new near the top of the screen.
Next, you will be asked to assign a name to your giveaway and choose a gift template. RafflePress offers free templates such as Classic (which allows you to create any kind of gift), Grow your email list, Recommend to a friend, Grow your Facebook page and more.
After choosing a template, you will go to the RafflePress raffle creator, where you can configure the details of your prize. After all, a great prize is what will give you many tickets to the contest.
Here you can choose the name of your prize, for example, "Beats by Dre Headphones", include a brief description of the prize of the contest and upload an image of the prize.
If you have several prizes, you can click on the button + Add another prize to add more. You can also set the start and end dates of your gift, as well as the time zone.
The most exciting thing about RafflePress are all the actions they offer. You can add as many actions as you wish to your raffle to reach your goals and give people multiple entries to the contest.
For example, if you want to increase your followers on social networks, you can choose actions like Follow us on Twitter and Follow us on Pinterest.
You can also choose the number of entries that each of these actions will grant to the participants of the draw.
Also, your Recommend a Friend action can help your gift go viral. With this action, users can obtain additional tickets to share their contest on any social media platform or by email.
RafflePress also offers design options. Therefore, you can choose the font, the background color, the design, the color of the buttons and more.
Once you have finished creating your gift, sharing it is also very easy. You have 3 options to share your sweepstakes online, including:
- RafflePress WordPress Block – Use the RafflePress WordPres Block to integrate the sweepstakes into your publication or WordPress page (new WordPress block editor).
- WordPress Short Code – Use the WordPress Short Code to embed your contest in the classic WordPress Editor, within your WordPress theme or in the sidebar widgets.
- Giveaway home page – Create a homepage with no distractions for your gift for more conversions and participation.
As you can see, creating a draw with RafflePress is simple but it gives you powerful features that allow you to create the exact type of online contest you want.
RafflePress offers 3 different price plans: Plus, Pro and Growth.
RafflePress Plus costs only $ 49 / year and includes all the essential tools you need to increase traffic and get more followers. The Plus plan is to run raffles on 1 website. It offers features such as time controls, multiple prizes, email verification, notifications, Pro actions (such as Follow on Twitter to login) and more.
The Pro plan is $ 99 / year for 3 websites and is ideal for companies and bloggers who want to make regular draws and do more with them. This plan includes characteristics of the Plus plan, as well as email integrations, polls and surveys, mandatory actions, sending images and more.
Finally, the growth plan that costs $ 199 per year is best for business owners who want fast and large results. With the growth plan, you get everything in Pro and 20 sites, recommend a friend (viral), social logins, homepage of gifts, and more.
Our verdict: Should I use RafflePress to create a raffle?
RafflePress calls itself the best WordPress giveaway plugin for a reason. If you have never created a raffle before, you should not worry, with RafflePress you can create a successful raffle in minutes.
In addition, the features they offer make it even easier to achieve your goals. Whether you want to develop your following social networks, increase your email list, increase your website traffic or increase brand recognition, you can easily do so with RafflePress.
We recommend RafflePress to anyone who wants to run a raffle quickly and easily.
Get RafflePress now »
If you liked this article, consider following us on Twitter and Facebook. If you have any questions, let us know by leaving a comment below.