VG TreeMenu – Tree menu for WordPress and WooCommerce
VG TreeMenu is a great plugin for WordPress. It can display WordPress menus, post categories and WooCommerce categories in tree view like file explorer. This feature is useful for using WordPress menus, postal categories, and WooCommerce categories as business directories or any list type. In Visual Composer (which acts as a Visual Composer add-on), you can display multiple VG TreeMenu on a single page using short codes, widgets, or loads.
- Support: WordPress menu, status category, WooCommerce category.
- Six module styles: Basic, File Tree, Red, Black, Gray and FamFamFam
- can create more styles / overrides. Default style for theme folder
- Widget, Visual Composer, Shortcode.
- It is driven by jQuery, so you no longer need to load JS.
- (19659007) Supports optional animations at variable speed
- You can add controls to collapse, expand, or switch all nodes within the tree.
- Fully customizable and skinnable using HTML and CSS
- A nice list of WooCommerce categories shows the category hierarchy.
- Fully compatible IE7 +, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5
- Live demo: http://wordpress.vinagecko.net/p/ vg-treemenu-landing-page /
- Forum Support: http: //vinagecko.com/forum/wordpress-plugins/692-vg-treemenu
- Ticket Support: http: //tickets.vinagecko.com/
Version 1.0 – October 21, 2016
– First release.
Version 1.1 – November 17, 2016
– New: Fully compatible with multiple languages - WPML